Anonymous asked: 72 78 84
72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
I don’t know actually…I’m more turned on by the physical and sensual stuff..
78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
Well, it wouldn’t be much of a secret if I said it now would it? ;)
84. Why did your last relationship fail?
Well, after my ex and I kissed for the first time, I discovered that I wasn’t sexually/physically attracted to him at all. That and I figured if I dreaded every kiss, this was bound to be bad so I ended it before it could get too serious.
Anonymous asked: 62
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
Well, I kind of love being shoved up against a wall and grabbed by the neck as I’m being kissed. I love it even more when my boyfriend grabs my hips and grips them tightly enough to leave marks. It’s good when he bites my neck, my chest, and my shoulders and bites hard enough to leave marks. That really gets me going to be honest. That and hair pulling. Also, kissing/biting my wrists are good too.
Anonymous asked: Are you happy with the person you love?
I’m not sure anymore. Some days I am incredibly happy and feel incredibly lucky to have him but others, I feel drained and like I’ve made a huge mistake dating someone who has different ideals and beliefs. I understand that I can’t always end up with someone who has the same exact ideals and beliefs, but I feel like it’d be much easier than having to explain every little thing to him because he’d already know.
Anonymous asked: 6 8 14 15 17 18
6. How do you look right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
Barely. I mean, I’m not terrible, but I’m not good.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
If I hear about it, I’m offended but after a while I stop caring because honestly, anything bad anyone says about me, I’ve already said to myself and worse. Nothing really hurts when you’ve spent years with a mentality that you were lower than shit. Plus, I’m happy with who I am now, so no one can really bring me down from that. I do care a lot if they’re talking badly about me by spreading lies. That shit’s rude.
17. When was the last time you cried?
A couple days ago watching Doctor Who.
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Yes…it was so weird and so goddamn unpleasant.
Anonymous asked: 3 10 12 21 33 34 36 50
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Either’s fine with me. A friend’s a friend regardless of gender.
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
I’d encourage them and help them try to be with that person. If I really like someone, their happiness is all that really matters to me, as cheesy as that sounds, I’ve usually ended up doing that.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
Aunt Irma is visiting. IT Crowd fans will get this.
33. Are you a jealous person?
YES OMG. I hate being jealous, but I’m such a jealous person, it’s annoying.
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
Honestly, I can tell EVERYTHING to my sister and my godmother. And I do.
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
Oh man, he is quite attractive and adorable and gah! I’ve gone and made myself miss him more. Good job self.
Anonymous asked: 39,35,29,13,38
13. Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
The first time I had sex was in my dad’s house, on our family room couch while the Christmas tree was still up. It hurt a lot less than I thought it would and it felt amazing once the pain receded. I always assumed my first time would be incredibly painful and pleasureless since most men are more focused on their pleasure and never pleasuring their partners but the guy I was with is nothing like that so I lucked out.
29. Talk about what turns you on.
Neck biting, being pushed up against a wall and kissed, ear biting, hands gripping my hips, kissing (duh doi), lip biting, mostly neck biting though.
35. Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
I wish I could stop being a bad student. Since high school, my academic career hasn’t been as good and it’s disappointing to me but I’ve let myself get into this bad habit and I’m finding it incredibly difficult to shake. So far, I’ve lucked out in getting As, Bs, and Cs. But I’m going to retake all the classes I got Cs in so I can get higher. I wish I could stop myself from getting depressed. I dealt with clinical depression from elementary school through my first two years of high school but I still occasionally get into these moods that scare my dad because they remind him of those “dark periods”.
38. Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
I don’t really associate songs with people….
39. Talk about things you wish you’d known earlier.
I wish I’d known that college was basically high school with more exams and papers but the same amount of bull shit.
Tagged by heyyue :D
rule 1: post the rules rule.
rule 2: answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post then make 11 new ones.
rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to your post.
rule 4: let them know you have tagged them.
1. In a battle between a red and a blue dragon, which would win and why?
- Hmmm…probably blue because I’m assuming from their colors that they’re elemental type dragons. So the blue dragon’s water and the red dragon’s fire so water beats fire.
2. Which tags do you follow on tumblr?
- I follow the Alden Ehrenreich, Caleb Landry Jones, DIY, Elementary, Felicia Day, Fran Kranz, George Blagden, Lee Pace, Tom Hiddleston, PJ Liguori, Patrick Stump, and Vikings tags.
3. How many blankets do you sleep with at night?
4. Which musical instrument have you always wished you could play?
5. Whats the best day you’ve had in the past week and why was it so awesome?
- Hmm. Probably today I guess? ‘Cause like it was a really easy going kind of day and I saw people I cared about. Then there was new Hannibal and the puppet episode of Community.
6. Who inspires you to be happy?
- Hm, no one in particular really. I just am happy.
7. What was the last thing you took a picture of?
- My outfit for today.
8. What should you REALLY be doing right now???
- Studying for my stats exam on Monday, working on a paragraph for my film history class, reading Hamlet for my english lit. class…sleeping.
9. Name as many cheeses as you possibly can WITHOUT CHEATING.
- American, Swiss, Monterey, Jack Cheddar, uhhhh…Mozzerella (?), uhhhh that’s all I got.
10. Who are your top three favorite bands and why are they dear to you?
- Fall Out Boy - I discovered them when I was like 12 and have been in love with them since. They’ve helped me through some difficult times and their music just makes me incredibly happy.
- The Crookes - I heard about them through the Burberry music campaign and they’re just an amazingly talented and incredibly intelligent set of guys. They’re also one of the few bands that I’ve consistently kept in contact with and not just via twitter. We email a lot and generally they’re just so talented and they deserve every bit of fame that I’m sure they’re going to get.
- Paramore - I heard about them around the same time I heard about Fall Out Boy and I just loved Hayley’s voice because it was extremely calming and uplifting. I also feel like I’ve sort of grown alongside Paramore as their music has matured through the years. I don’t like the members personally since I know about certain stuff, but their music is just grand.
11. What is your idea of the perfect pizza?
- Melty cheese, chicken, and white sauce instead of pizza sauce :)
QUESTIONS FOR YOU GUYS :)
1. If you were financially set for life, where would you go and why?
2. Favorite movie genre and why?
3. How do you see yourself?
4. Who is someone who has influenced you throughout your life?
5. Have you fallen in love?
6. If yes for the above question, how has falling in love changed things for you?
7. If no to question 5, do you believe in falling in love?
8. How was your first kiss?
9. What’s a talent you wish you had?
10. Vanilla or chocolate?
11. If you could live in any time period, what would it be?
PEOPLE I TAG (IN THE TAGS)
Idea for a forthcoming vlog…
If you want to do something, do it. Why spend time being afraid of something you haven’t done? Just do it.
If you want to change yourself, change yourself. Stop talking about change. Talking won’t do anything. Do something.
You want to exercise? Exercise. Stop telling everyone and their moms that you’re going to run tomorrow. Nothing will happen until you put on your sneakers and run out that door.
Don’t blame outside forces for your mistakes. They are your mistakes because you made them. Not because someone else made them. Stop blaming people and confront yourself. After you do that, you can finally learn from your mistakes and level up in life.
Stop making excuses. I get it. Life happens, you don’t have enough money, etc. I get it. I do. But do not go around using that as an excuse for why you don’t do things, finish things, and/or your personality flaws. We all have personality flaws. We all have shitty things that life throws at us. Not all of us have an endless amount of money to do whatever we want. But some of us still TRY. Even trying is better than nothing. If you really want something, you’ll work hard for it. If you’re going to complain about the work, then maybe you don’t deserve what you want.
I am so done with…
- Slutshaming “feminists”. Seriously. Just because some people are sexually comfortable enough to have sex as often as they want with as many people as they want, doesn’t make them any worse than you.
- Fatshaming/bodyshaming/skinny-shaming. ALL BODY SHAPES ARE BEAUTIFUL. ALL OF THEM. It’s the personalities that make them ugly.
- Nosy people getting involved in situations where they have NOTHING to do with it.
- “Adults” reacting poorly to situations. Seriously. Some people go about acting and reacting like their lives are DeGrassi High.
- Being coddled by people who don’t really know me and feel as if I need protecting. Thanks, but no thanks. If I wanted protection, I’d ask for it. I’m a grown woman, I’m older than you, and I can choose who I spend my time talking to. If I need advice, I will ask you. Do not assume that I am some little girl that needs guidance. So please back off.
Just some things that have been bothering a lot as of late.