Things that irrationally annoy me (template for a future vlog…maybe):
- 1. People who slutshame. That’s not cool. So what if a woman is sexually open and comfortable with that? There is nothing shameful or wrong about that.
- 2. Hypocrites.
- 3. Classic Whovians (fans of Doctor Who who saw Classic Who before New Who) who shut down New Whovians. That’s not cool guys. We’re a welcoming community. So long as you don’t try to talk about knowing all of Who universe when you’ve ONLY seen New Who. At least make an effort to watch Classic Who. Even if you think it looks “crappy” and “cheesy”. That’s the basis of a ridiculously popular and long-running sci-fi show, so appreciate!
- 4. People who make fun of people who get really passionate about stuff. Like seriously. I got called annoying because I’m too passionate about Doctor Who, Youtube, and Harry Potter. Fuck you. I’m a nerd and I like this shit unapologetically.
- 5. Those ironic hipsters who like stuff to be ironic. You know the ones. The ones who ironically like knitting, Pokemon, Doctor Who (cause apparently that’s become a hipster thing now), and ugly sweaters. They always have to appear aloof and kinda sorta know about bands like Sonic Youth and Rilo Kiley.
- 6. Those youtube users who make fun of other youtubers who actually put effort into their videos. They’re the guys who put up really shitty, badly acted, badly edited videos that just look like no effort or thought were put into it.
- 7. The racist/sexist people who populate the “Elementary” tag to try and get those of us who are excited for the show, down. Lucy Liu is a god and you’re all just hateful bigots.
- 8. Ukulele haters. Fuck you guys.
- 9. College students who own medical/psychology textbooks and think that they can diagnose themselves/anyone else just because they took an AP class in high school or took a college level course. No, you can’t diagnose. You’re not licensed and you’re having illusions of grandeur. You’re not a doctor or a psychologist or a shrink or a therapist yet, so just stop.
- 10. People who are duplicitous.
- 11. Cowards. I act cowardly but at the end of the day, I always face what scares me.
- 12. People who hate Lea Michele because she’s always happy and so that apparently coincides with her being fake. She loves her life and she is happy with where she is. Why should it be shameful for her to be happy about that?
- 13. Women and men who willingly have affairs with married or taken people. That’s not cool.
- 14. People who think thrift shopping means going to the mall and hitting up Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters. LOLNO. You’re doing thrifting wrong.
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZFtlayTnwjgj