A minute of silence for all the good books with bad movie adaptions.
A minute of silence for all the bad books that are getting movie adaptations.
A minute of silence for books with the movie adaptation on the front cover
A minute of silence for The Last Airbender
ten minutes of silence for The Last Airbender
Two hours of stunned horrified silence for The Last Airbender.
do you ever cry because you’ve somehow managed to gain a truly fucking amazing person as your friend? and just think about how fucking blessed you are for their existence and how in some previous life you must have done something fucking amazing to deserve them in this life? DO YOU?
You’re insane and twisted in the best possible ways.
You have a wonderful, though morbid sense of humour.
And you’ve been very understanding and supportive in our time of need.
Taking all of this into account I think it’s appropriate to say “Welcome to the family”
The Sherlock,Doctor Who and Supernatural Fandoms.
PS. 97% of us are perfectly delightful people. Feel free to eat the other 3%.
GUYSGUYSGUYSTHIS IS HUGE FOR ME PLEASE
MY MOM SAID IF THIS GETS 500,000 NOTES SHE WILL FINALLY CALL ME “KHYLE” AND REFER TO ME AS HER SON PLEASE THIS IS A HUGE STEP FOR ME AND HER
we’re gonna get you your 500k notes. I swear. Idgaf if i have to reblog this 4000000x myself.
^thats the fucking spirit!!!!!
I reblog this every time I see it
Reblog if you’ve ever yelled at a book.
If I was a famous author I would publish a book with ten different endings which all went to print with varying degrees of rarity, but not tell the fans about it so that I could watch their confusion as they disagree over how the story ended. Then when they figured it out I would ‘come clean’, telling them that I had released eleven alternate endings and watch them panic again as they all try to find the last ending.
This is perfect.